Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's been awhile..Technology Sales Guy..

It's been awhile since I last wrote, and I will definitely be able to fill in the gaps with some crazy dates...
Let's start with tonight's date...
We met at a local bar and grill at 6:30 pm.  If we are meeting for a date at 6:30 pm, I am assuming that we are eating dinner.  Nope, he ordered two ice waters, and an order of pretzel sticks for us to share...
He continued to interrupt and try to finish my sentences.  Excuse me buddy, we just met, you don't know what I am going to say next.
The waitress definitely noticed me in distress and continued to refill my ice water at a fast rate.  Not fast enough...
There were tv's all around, mostly playing different NFL games, so my attention was sometimes diverted.  Good thing, because it seemed like all he wanted to do was have a staring contest.
He did mention that he just moved from a 2 bedroom patio home, to a 5 bedroom house with a pool that he doesn't know how to take care of, so he had the pool company close it in June...ok...
Next up, he just returned from a family trip to Orlando, where is family of 15 (including nieces and nephews) vacations every year.  They go to Sea World Orlando every single year.  No Universal, No Disney, no beach, just Sea World.  Oh, and they did go out to eat at:  Olive Garden, Red Lobster and the Ponderosa Steakhouse (twice).  Yes, Ponderosa Steakhouses are still in business.
This date listed on match.com that he was 6'2" and he was not taller than me.  Come on guys, get a clue that height is something you cannot lie about.  Inflate your income on match.com if you are wanting to inflate something..
Next up, a date later this week with a entrepreneur.  We will see how this goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment